- Controls odour problems.
- Keeps pipes free of blockages.
- Reduces the risk of unpleasant odours.
- Promotes microbial activity in the grease traps.
- Increases efficiency, as grease traps can be emptied less frequently.
BAC Grease Trap is a highly concentrated blend of stabilized bacterial spores for
use in grease traps.
- Add the recommended dose of BAC Grease Trap Cleaner directly into the grease traps daily.
- If administering it through the drains, it is advisable to dissolve the daily dose in a bucket of lukewarm
water for each drain. This is to achieve a better distribution.
- In cases where the grease traps are working normally, and if the flow through the drain is adequate,
administering may be reduced to 2x/week.
- It is advisable to apply the BAC Grease Trap Cleaner at the end of the working day.
- The recommended dosage varies from 30 ml to 250 ml per grease trap. (Depending on size, degree of soiling and type of fat.)